We’re inspiring you to continue to build amazing video games while implementing the next level of monetization within your game. This challenge is searching for the best uses of Frameplay’s Intrinsic Advertising SDK in the following categories:
- Most Intrinsic Ad Placement
- Best Use of Synchronized Ad Spaces
- Innovation Award
- Best Overall Use of Frameplay SDK
The submission deadline is November 15, 2020. The best submissions in each category will receive bragging rights, exposure on Frameplay’s social channels, and an in-game revenue strategy session with Frameplay’s CEO, Jonathon Troughton.
We value your feedback and want to hear about your experiences during the hackathon using our technology.
The Frameplay SDK offers you a simple solution for embedding revenue-raising advertisements into your game. You can get this hackathon started in less than 20 minutes with our simple initialisation process, that only requires one line of code. Our Editor workflow is fast and easy to follow. Run-time impact on frame-rate and garbage collection is kept to an absolute minimum.
Video game developers already working with Frameplay’s Intrinsic Advertising SDK no longer need to depend on microtransactions and loot boxes for revenue. They are in control of how and where ads are placed into their game environments.
How to enter
- Register for the Hackathon on the registration page by completing all the fields.
- Sign up for a Frameplay Developer Account and download the SDK here.
- Build (or update) a video game using Frameplay’s SDK that fits in one of the award categories (Most Intrinsic Ad Placement, Best Use of Synchronized Ad Spaces, Innovation Award, Best Overall Use of Frameplay SDK).
a. Frameplay SDK documentation
b. Frameplay SDK getting started video (Unity only)
- Submit Your Entry on the submissions page
a. The build of your game (Unity Production Build, Frameplay Test Mode Enabled)
b. 2 or more screenshots of ad spaces placed within your game
c. A link to a 3-minute demo video that includes the following
- A complete walkthrough of your video game.
- Explanation of your video game’s integration of Frameplay’s SDK and associated ad placements.
- Highlights of your video game’s details including: Game Title, Game Genre, Distribution Platforms, Top 3 Countries, Current DAU’s by Country
Some of the rules
- Create or use existing Mobile or PC games categorized in the following genres: Action, Casual, Sports, Racing, Open World, Platformer, Shooter
- Your game must be built in Unity. For more information, check out the Frameplay SDK Docs
- Any build files should be accessible via cloud storage, include this link in the submission (Google Drive, Dropbox etc.)
- Please only use assets you have permission to use, and avoid infringing upon any copyright or trademark.
The full list of rules can be found here.